Sunday, July 13, 2014
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Many teen girls such as myself tend to waste away many hours of our precious young lives scrolling endlessly on the iconic website, Tumblr. Now don't get me wrong, I do in fact 'reblog' my fair share of hilarious "The Office" scenes because who wouldn't?? But I also use these post to inspire my fashion choices and makeup looks.
For this installment of my blog I am going to show y'all a few photos I have taken from Tumblr that mold the way I dress from time to time.
And I couldn't forget the ultimate fashion inspo known all across the world... CLUELESS! My absolute favorite coming-of-age movie that was gifted to me by my best-best-best friend (love u Anam).
Hope you enjoyed my short and sweet post!
Posted via Blogaway
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Living in LA, you are exposed to all sorts of fashion. A range of styles can be seen in all of the city from a few statement rings on each finger to a Stevie Nicks-esque shawl. Though I am trying to build a 75% black wardrobe I try to pick up as many fashion tips from the world around me. This includes celebrities, Youtubers (bless Claire Marshall and Jenn Im), and even friends. I will not state as I lay on my stomach in my bed (uncomfortably may I add) that I am some kind of fashion prodigy because let's face it, I'm not. I can still remember the bright orange skinny jeans I wore frequently in 6th+ grade. And don't even get me started on my Nike Dunk Low GS Patent Rainbow shoes... Those train wrecks are for an(ever)other day.
Saturday, February 15, 2014
- I'm a student in the LA area (and no I do not see celebrities as I walk the streets if you were wondering)
- I love the idea of gardening yet I have never even owned a plant let alone watered one; my favorite kind of plants are succulents
- My favorite word is lucid
- I hope to be a psychologist or writer when I'm older
- I loooove Childish Gambino but I can go for a nice concerto or two every once in a while