Sunday, July 13, 2014

My New York Trip

 As a child, I dreamed of traveling the world and seeing all there is to see. This past June thanks to my friend's generous grandparents I was able to go to New York City! Never having experienced a plane ride or even an airport, I obsessively searched all over the internet for videos titled with things such as, "what to wear to the airport?", "what to bring for carry-on?", and my personal favorite "how to not panic on a plane?". To put it simply I was very thorough. In the end I had a blast and saw such a different scene than the steady paced city of Los Angeles. The change from LA to NY was quite drastic. For one, I had never seen a rat in my life until I was walking back to my hotel at 1 AM and spotted several chilling in some trash bags (even in strappy sandals I made a run for it). Aside from that I fell in love with the busy crowd, the constant honking, and the beautiful Brownstone buildings. I wish my short 4 day trip was much longer but I am glad I was able to go through such a memorable time! 

 Below are a few favorite photos I took during my time in the city:








I hope your summer is going well and you are all having fun! Loads of love! 

take care,
F

No comments:

Post a Comment