Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daily Inspiration

Many teen girls such as myself tend to waste away many hours of our precious young lives scrolling endlessly on the iconic website, Tumblr. Now don't get me wrong, I do in fact 'reblog' my fair share of hilarious "The Office" scenes because who wouldn't?? But I also use these post to inspire my fashion choices and makeup looks.

For this installment of my blog I am going to show y'all a few photos I have taken from Tumblr that mold the way I dress from time to time.










And I couldn't forget the ultimate fashion inspo known all across the world... CLUELESS! My absolute favorite coming-of-age movie that was gifted to me by my best-best-best friend (love u Anam).


Hope you enjoyed my short and sweet post! 

take care,

F


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: