Saturday, February 15, 2014

Introduction

Hello friends, Internet and real world alike. For the longest time I have contemplated whether or not I should attempt at the whole blogging thing, but my passion is writing and I figured, "Hey! Why not?" I knew I had a knack for writing ever since the days of preteen angst diary entries. I would write elaborate pages drawling on about how I was feeling and it was in such a detailed manner that I wrote constantly. So I hope to continue that pointless drawling but to a broader audience other than reading out loud to my stuffed monkey, Mike
Anyways, here are a few interesting - or I at least think so - facts about moi.

  1. I'm a student in the LA area (and no I do not see celebrities as I walk the streets if you were wondering)
  2. I love the idea of gardening yet I have never even owned a plant let alone watered one; my favorite kind of plants are succulents
  3. My favorite word is lucid
  4. I hope to be a psychologist or writer when I'm older
  5. I loooove Childish Gambino but I can go for a nice concerto or two every once in a while 
And I like long walks on the beach yada-yada. 
I hope you all enjoyed this brief post and I can't wait to update and try out this new episode in my life. 

take care,
F

No comments:

Post a Comment